The deadline is approaching quickly to get your full, mandatory 8-hours of NMLS continuing education to renew your mortgage origination license. But the Conn. Mortgage Association is here to help. We've teamed with Mortgage Educators & Compliance to bring you a complete NMLS course, at a special CMA discount.
This live, in-person course covers everything you need to renew your license. And when you use the discount code CMADEAL, you'll save $50 off the regular $125 price.You'll get your full renewal training, in person, for just $75 -- a price you won't find anywhere else, thanks to the Conn. Mortgage Association.
Just CLICK HERE to register now. Seating is limited to 50 people, so don't wait. The class will be held at the Lyceum Conference Center, 227 Lawrence Street, Hartford, CT 06106. Onsite parking is provided free.
Oct. 9th, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
COMPLETE 8-HOUR NMLS COURSE
Fulfill your complete 8 hour continuing education requirements for your NMLS license renewal! Continuing Education course provided by Mortgage Educators & Compliance.
- Identity Theft - What are the main types of ID Theft (and it may not be what you think). What you don't know could end your next transaction. It is a fast paced, participant interactive, class. 1 Hour.
- Federal Laws - We will discuss the end of the GFE and HUD-1 as well as the combination of the GFE and TIL into one new document. The CFPB and their final rules just finalized and what it means to you in less than 6 months. 3 hours.
- Ethics - Can something be ethical and illegal, how about legal and unethical, acts of commission and omission and many associations' Code of Ethics. 2 hours.
- ECOA and Fair housing - How has the CFPB changed ECOA, Disparate Impact Case Studies and recent lawsuits. 1 hour.
- FHA's 203(k) - As the purchase market continues to heat up are you using this programs which combines the purchase and fixup of a home in one loan. What can you do with the 203 (k), what can't be done. Help your Realtors by understanding this little used program. 1 hour.